As the internet matures the number of traffic generating strategies and techniques continue to multiply, but ultimately the results you want are the same- more sales and more leads. The different targets that come before this though, need to be changed and adjusted from time to time. For instance, having more content and more links on your website will help its long run value in the eyes of the search engines, which will lead to more search engine traffic, which will lead to- you guessed it- more leads and more sales.
Sorting through all the things you should do or not do, in what priority and in what order, is very important, because otherwise you can spend a lot of time and money on things that don’t impact your business. Also, if you go about things wrong, you can actually wreck your business when it didn’t have a problem before.
How do you sort through your strategy on:
- Getting more links to your site
- Getting quality content
- Achieving your public relations goals
- Having pages that turn visitors into actual leads that your sales people can close
- Split testing different landing pages for different campaigns to maximize conversion rates
- Using social media marketing effectively
- Search engine optimization
- Introductory Webinars
- Building a list
- Direct mail
- Pay per click campaign management
- Moving successful pay per click campaigns to other networks
- Buying advertising from other networks- who can you trust?
- Implementing tracking systems for all lead generation and sales activities
- Integrating SMS technology with your list
- Integrating Database marketing with your list
These are just some of the things you should be thinking about, but what to do in what order is the key. We can help you with that. First just in sorting out what is the most important considering your resources, skills, and how it will impact your business. We can do this whether we are the vendor or not. In other words, if you are already a pay per click expert we aren’t going to sell you a pay per click campaign. If you have landing pages that don’t convert well, but you have somebody who can design you one inexpensively, we aren’t going to sell you that either. Sometimes we are a consultant only, and sometimes we deliver the actual services needed. The determining factor is what is going to make your business succeed the most, for the greatest bang for the buck.
If you have marketing questions, call us at:
Do it right now, before your competitor does.